AlpVision SA is one of the world leaders in the field of technologies for the authentication of counterfeit products, protecting over 30 billion products every year worldwide. Our company headquarters are in Vevey, where all R&D and commercial strategy are carried out. We cover China and the USA with two offices.
The company consists of 14 people, and the internal hierarchy is quite flat and flexible. It is still managed and owned by the two founders who launched it as a startup 18 years ago. The company is profitable and financially healthy, and its performance has never been so high in its entire history. Most of our team have high education profiles (master of sciences, PhD).
It is also important to underline that AlpVision is constantly exploring new innovations and commercial opportunities. In practice, this means that the sales activity will not be restricted to our core field of authentication but will also target totally new directions like artificial intelligence or biotech. Therefore, the assistant will be able to experience not only the marketing process of our already proven technologies but also learn the full journey from the most disruptive ideas to profitable business directly with people who have a successful 18-year track record of doing so.
We value the following:
- Happy relationships between employees
- Long-term hiring of employees
- Long-term durability of the company
These are not just nice corporate keywords but the everyday reality of what we actually do.
current open positions
Sales and Business Development, US – 19.2.2020 | 50% | Permanent
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven sales and business development person. Based in the US, you will be in charge of selling AlpVision products and services in the US and the Americas. The activities include:
- Identifying and generating leads (calling, mailing, online, etc.)
- Performing sales-related activities
- Representing AlpVision at events and giving presentations
- Visiting customers and prospects
- Key account management
- Support activities
The minimum profile is:
- Proven sales experience for technical products
- Knowledge of IT (servers, iPhone, Android), printing technologies (offset, flexo, etc.)
- Willingness to travel
Candidates are invited to carefully check that they match the minimum profile and write an English cover letter explaining why they would be happy to work at AlpVision. Submissions without this motivation letter will be rejected. Please send your application to avjobs-20 [at] alpvision.com.
Full-Stack Developer, Vevey, Switzerland - 29.3.2022 | 100%
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven full-stack developer. Based in Vevey, Switzerland, you will be part of our software development and integration team working on product authentication solutions.
Your activities include:
- Web application development (frontend and backend)
- Mobile application development (iOS and Android)
- Software testing
- Project documentation
- Support activities
Minimum profile requirements (bold items are mandatory):
- English spoken and written
- French spoken
- Programming languages and concepts: c#, C++, objective c, swift, python, SQL, java, Kotlin, and microservices
- You live within 30 minutes from Vevey
Candidates are invited to carefully check that they match the minimum profile and send their CVs along with a cover letter. Please send your application to avjobs-20 [at] alpvision.com.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
We would be glad to send you more information.